DVE COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
DVE - 80/120
Designed for use as a recovery heater having its own storage tank.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and or standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.
Energy efficiency per IEC 60379:2007 is 93.7 %
- Electronic controls: plain English text and animated icons display detailed operational and diagnostic information. Fault or Alert messages appear if an operational issue occurs.
- Immersion temperature control adjustable through a range of 90°F to 190°F.
- Standard contact for monitoring fault or alert status with BMS and remote on/of contact.
- Control system automatically lowers the Operating Set Point by a programmed value during user-defined time periods. Helps reduce operating costs during unoccupied or off – peak demand periods.
- Banks of heating elements (3 elements per bank) are energized according to adjustable (1 to 20°F) differential set points for each bank. First bank on is the last bank off. Helps reduce current surge and provides accurate water temperature control.
- All models come standard with heavy duty incoloy elements.
- Glass lined tank. Two sizes; 80 and 119 gallon capacity. Tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by A.O. Smith for water heater use. Foam insulation reduces costly heat loss. ASME (optional) maximum working pressure is 160 psi.
- Power circuit fusing protects elements and contactors from short circuits, overloading or line surges. Meets National Electric Code requirements (fusing required when current draw exceeds 48 amps).
- Standard Voltage on export models will be 380 or 400/415 Volt, three phase.
- Terminal block is factory installed. Allows for easy service connection to block.
- Heavy duty; UL rated 100,000 cycles.
- Immersion style thermostats
- Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service Hinged control
compartment door for quick, easy access
- Two anode rods for maximum corrosion protection
- Cabinet has bonderized undercoat with baked enamel finish
- Top outlet, side inlet and relief valve openings Nipple and brass drain valve
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve box
- ASME 160 psi (1103 kPa) tank construction.
- UL Listed conversion kits to adjust voltage and kW requirement in the field before and after installation.
- Manifold kits for multiple tank installations. Two heaters -part # 100109231, three heaters- part # 100109232 and four heaters- part # 100109233.
- International voltages – 220, 380, 400, 415, 575, and 600 volts, three phase available with Y connected elements.